Check. It. Out. Free Shipping Day is returning to CoffeeForLess.com Friday, December 18th. Free Shipping Day is a wildly popular one-day event we’ve brought back for three years running.
How Do I Get Free Shipping?
- On 12/18/2015 shop CoffeeForLess.com for your coffee, tea, and hot cocoa holiday gift needs.
- Add your desired items to your shopping cart (there is no minimum purchase required).
- At Checkout, make sure to select Ground (1-5 days) $0.00 as your Shopping Method.
- That’s it!
With delivery by Christmas Eve, Free Shipping Day is your last chance to find those perfect holiday gifts to send to family and friends. Items like the K145 Holiday Value Bundle and coffee gift baskets are great ideas — or stock a stuffing or two with Seasonal K-Cups in a variety of warm-and-toasty seasonal flavors. If you missed Black Friday or Cyber Monday, or still have holiday shopping to do, this is your day to take advantage and save on shipping costs.
This Week, Save 6% On K-Cups
The holiday rush is on this week, and we know it! Along with Free Shipping Day, you’ll also enjoy K-Cups discounted at 6% all week. It’s time to stock up on your holiday favorites, including Spicy Eggnog, Gingerbread, and Holiday Blend K-Cup Coffee Pods. At checkout, use coupon code HOLIDAYCUPS and save on all K-Cups, all week.
Free Shipping Day Facts
- The first Free Shipping Day was organized just two weeks before the event, dating back to 2007.
- The number of participating merchants in Free Shipping Day grew 10 times in just 3 years.
- Free Shipping Day beat Black Friday’s online spending 2 years in a row by over $250 million.
- Over the past 2 years, spending on Free Shipping Day has exceeded $1 billion.Free Shipping Day became the third-heaviest day for online shopping in U.S. history just 2 years after it was created.
Visit our Free Shipping Day 2015 page and shop CoffeeForLess.com!