Enter Today for a Chance to Win the Ultimate Home Coffee Upgrade
It’s official — you can have great coffee without the mess. Whether you’re new to the world of Keurig brewing or a seasoned K-Cup Coffee veteran eager to give the gift of convenient high-quality coffee to loved ones or coworkers, here’s your chance to get your hands on a brand new Keurig K145.
Enter this year’s annual “New Year, New Brew” giveaway from CoffeeForLess and you’ll be in the running to win this cutting-edge home coffee brewer and 4 boxes of K-Cup Coffee. That’s 96 cups of perfectly brewed coffee to start the New Year right! Get your entries in now, because this giveaway ends February 14.
Here’s What You Should Know About the Innovative Keurig Brewing System
- It’s always ready to brew, no “warm up” time.
- You can easily choose 6 oz., 8 oz., or 10 oz. cup size.
- Quickly brews piping hot coffee on-demand in under 60 seconds.
- Detachable water reservoir holds a whopping 48 oz., which means that you can brew up to 8 cups before refilling.
It’s not just for coffee lovers! There are over 500 K-Cup varieties, including tea, hot cocoa, apple cider, and more.
Here’s How to Enter the Giveaway to Win a Free Keurig Coffee Maker
- Head over to our official giveaway page here.
- Answer the security question and enter your email address to qualify. Be sure to check your email to confirm entry!
- Earn bonus entries with referrals! For every friend that you refer that enters, you’ll receive 5 bonus entries. Share the “New Year, New Brew” giveaway with friends to greatly increase your chances of winning.
Here’s what’s included in the prize package:
- Keurig K145 Brewing System
- Green Mountain Coffee Sumatran Reserve K-Cup Coffee
- Green Mountain Coffee Lake and Lodge K-Cup Coffee
- The Original Donut Shop K-Cup Coffee
- Emeril’s Big Easy Bold K-Cup Coffee
Three Winners to be Selected
Giveaway starts February 1 and ends 11:59pm ET, February 14. A winner for the “New Year, New Brew” prize bundle will be announced once the eligible party is contacted and the prize has been awarded. Two lucky runner-up winners will also be chosen for their pick of a case of K-Cup Coffee.*
Good luck and happy brewing!